Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hospital Visit

For the past 6 days I have been stuck in the hospital with Pancreatitis. All I can say is Pancreatitis sucks - it's really painful. But, I've been lucky, I am going to be okay and that's what's important.

I am extremely disappointed that I missed our managers' meeting in Las Vegas this past weekend. I was really looking forward to the trip and seeing you all. I am also missing the next Hair Book shoot in NY, which I always look forward to. So, needless to say, I am disappointed.

I will say that the hospital staff is getting a kick out of me. I am able to get them to laugh—it's probably due to my inappropriate behavior and jokes.

Hope you all are having a great day. Remember, having a great day is a deliberate choice on your part - make the most of it!

Also, pass this site along to your fellow stylists. I am looking for followers. And, if you have any feedback for me on the blog, let me know! Email anything you would like to see, hear about, etc. to blogfeedback@regiscorp.com.

Thanks and good luck!
Gord






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment