Friday, March 25, 2011

Photo Shoot - New York City

I'm in New York City with Artistic Directors Renee Herskovitz and Gabby Macal at the The Hair Book photo shoot. We're working on the summer issue, so we're focusing on fresh color.  I really love the hands-on experience of photo shoots. And of course working with our talented artistic directors is always incredible. I share my vision of the trends and techniques with them and I always learn from them in return.

Here are a few photos from our first day. I'll keep you up on what progressed.



If you're not familiar with The Hair Book, it's a custom publication featuring hair, style and fashion available in Regis Salons. Check out the website; many of our stylists and artistic directors contribute. www.thehairbookonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment