Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Few Words About Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan turned 70 yesterday. He is a music icon, an artist, an amazing
songwriter and he has never stopped challenging himself and creating. He
still plays roughly 100 shows a year on what has been called “The Never
Ending Tour” which he began in the summer of 1988. Dylan has immeasurable
talents and continues to put them to use.  Age has not limited his
aspirations and there is something to admire in that.

My youngest son is named Dylan, my wife Beverly named him after the poet
Dylan Thomas. I have always said I named him after Bob Dylan.

Be sure to listen to some of his music if you haven’t already - a few of my
favorites are below.

    - Like A Rolling Stone
    - All Along The Watchtower
    - Joey
    - He Was A Friend Of Mine

If you have never listened to him before, go ahead and pick up the album
“Desire.”

Thanks, and good luck.

Gordon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gordon I have a son named Dylan too. He was defiantly named after Bob!
    Some of My Favorites:
    -Simple Twist Of Fate
    -Maggie"s Farm
    -Master's of War
    -Mississippi
    An inspiring Artist that has remained relevant and has re-invented himself many times.
    Favorite album
    "Blood On The Tracks"

    ReplyDelete

Comment